Samoa, officially the Independent State of Samoa, formerly known as Western Samoa and German Samoa, is a country encompassing the western part of the Samoan Islands in the South Pacific Ocean. It became independent from New Zealand in 1962. The 2 main islands of Samoa are Upolu and one of the biggest islands in Polynesia, Savai’i. The capital city, Apia, and Faleolo International Airport are situated on the island of Upolu.
Key Corporate Features
- At least 1 Director, whether an individual or a company.
- No restriction on the nationality of the Director.
- At least 1 Shareholder, whether an individual or a company.
- No restriction on the nationality of the Shareholder.
- Share Capital
- Minimum paid-up capital is USD1.
- Standard authorized capital is USD1,000,000.
- The company is not liable to pay any corporation or income tax.
- Reporting Requirement
- There is no requirement to file audited accounts and annual return with the authorities.
- Time Taken to Incorporate
- About 2 days