- You work in a professional, managerial, executive or specialist job
- You are a locally incorporated Singapore company and need to hire foreign employees
- You have an employment offer from a prospective Singapore employer. In this case, you will need the company to apply the employment pass application on your behalf
- Recognized educational qualifications
- Professional qualifications such as skills and years of experience
- P1: fixed salary of > S$7,000 a month.
- P2: fixed salary of > S$3,500 and < S$7,000 a month.
- Q1: fixed salary of > S$2,500 and < S$3,500 a month.
- Applicant age, salary, citizenship, education, professional experience and skills
- Roles & responsibility of applicant
- Repute of the company and paid up capital
- Availability of local staff and economic viability of the company to Singapore
Should your application get rejected, we will follow up with MOM to see what the issue was and, if the circumstances are deemed fit, file an appeal for reconsideration of your application.
Do Singapore Employment pass holders need to contribute to any social security or skill development fund etc?
Please note that businesses not of an entrepreneurial nature (e.g. coffee shops/hawker centres/food courts, bars/night clubs/lounges, foot reflexology/massage parlours, karaoke lounges, acupuncture/traditional chinese medicine/herbal dispensing, employment agencies and geomancy etc) will also not be considered for an EntrePass.
However, if your application is not successful, we will assess the situation to see what the issue is and if the circumstances deem fit, we will raise an appeal to MOM for a reconsideration of your application.