In BudgetAccounts, we assist you in incorporating a Singapore Private Limited Company and our services include preparation of:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A)
- Memorandum of Association is the document governing the relationship of the company and the outside.
- Whereas Articles of Association are the documents governing the relationship of the shareholder(s) and the company.
- With these 2 types of documents together, they constitute the constitution of a company, and M&A are the requirements for establishing a company under the law of Singapore.
- Share certificate(s)
- This is a legal document that certifies the ownership of a specific number of shares in a company.
- Statutory books and registers
- Statutory books are official records kept by a company relating to all legal and statutory matters.
- Here are the typical contents of a company’s statutory book:
- Register of Directors
- Register of Members
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Auditors
- Register of Directors’ Shareholdings
- Register of Application and Allotment of Shares
- Register of Transfer
- Register of Mortgages or Charges
- Common Seal
- A common seal is the official stamp or “signature” of a company.
To learn more about the benefits and features of starting a private limited company, click here.
Follow this link to find out more about our incorporation services.