Seychelles, officially the Republic of Seychelles, is an island country spanning an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, some 1,500 km (932 miles) east of mainland Africa, northeast of the island of Madagascar. Other nearby island countries and territories include Zanzibar to the west, Mauritius and Reunion to the south, Comoros and Mayotte to the southwest. Seychelles, with an estimated population of 87,000, has the smallest population of any African state.
Key Corporate Features
- At least 1 Director, whether an individual or a company.
- No restriction on the nationality of the Director.
- At least 1 Shareholder, whether an individual or a company.
- No restriction on the nationality of the Shareholder.
- Share Capital
- Minimum paid-up capital is USD1.
- Standard authorized capital is USD100,000.
- The company is not liable to pay any corporation or income tax.
- Reporting Requirement
- There is no requirement to file audited accounts and annual return with the authorities.
- Time Taken to Incorporate
- About 10 days