A Singapore company must have at least 1 Director and 1 Secretary who are ordinarily residents in Singapore.
It is mandatory that the Company Directors and Shareholders are required to register with the Registrar of Companies of Singapore whereby the information will be publicly available. As such, situations may arise for a need of Nominee Director or Shareholder to be appointed to allow for confidentiality and anonymity as well as regulatory requirements.
If you are a foreigner who wishes to incorporate a company in Singapore, without the intention of being re-located to Singapore, you may engage our services below:
- Nominee Director – We can act as the local Director for your company, so that the requirement of incorporating a company is met.
- Nominee Shareholder – Although there is no requirement on the nationality of the shareholder, we can act as the nominee shareholder if requested.
- Named Secretary – We can act as the local Secretary for your company, so that the requirement of incorporating a company is met.
The Singapore Companies Act requires every company in Singapore to have at least one director who is a resident in Singapore. The director must be a natural person of full age and capacity.
The director can be one of the followings:
- Singapore Citizen
- Singapore Permanent Resident
- Singapore Employment Pass/EntrePass/Dependent Pass holder with a residential address in Singapore
However, in the absence of the availability of a director, our company will be glad to provide our service to offer the nominee director.
Terms and Conditions
- A Nominee Director Indemnity Agreement to be completed.
- The Nominee Director will not play any role in the daily operation and the overall management of the company.
- There should be one or more parties to hold Directorship (to be appointed) other than the Nominee Director to oversee the operations and running of the Company.
- A Pre-signed Resignation letter from the Nominee Director will be prepared to allow the ease of the termination of the Nominee Service.
- A Refundable Deposit will be required for the Nominee Service.
The Singapore Companies Act will require all Singapore Incorporated Companies to have at least one shareholder with no regards as to whether the shareholder is an individual or a corporation.
However, situations arise when there is a need for shareholders to remain anonymity for the purpose of privacy and confidentiality. As such our company has offered the Nominee Shareholders Service to allow us to hold shares upon Trust for you and our Nominee shareholder will be identified on the public record at the Company’s Registry.
Terms and Conditions
- Declaration of Trust Agreement to be signed to ensure our appointed Nominee Shareholder is holding the shares on behalf of the beneficial owner and the shares will be returned to the beneficial owner when the Nominee Shareholder service is terminated.
- An original Share Transfer Form to be signed by our Nominee Shareholder and issued to the beneficial owner to have the security for the shares to be transferred back at any time.
- A refundable security deposit will be required for the Nominee Service.