This pass is suitable for foreign entrepreneurs who wish to have a longer stay in Singapore for business opportunities exploration purposes. The pass also entitles you to leave and re-enter Singapore within the validity period, without having to re-apply it every time.
- The applicant must provide evidence of project-plan for an emerging business in Singapore and / or presence of a Singapore joint-venture partner; OR
- The applicant is representing a parent company with established track record and has a presence in global / regional markets or is looking for a presence in the global / regional markets.
Validity of Long Term Visit Pass for Entrepreneurs
A maximum of 6 months.
- Duly completed Form 14 signed by the Applicant and a Local Sponsor (the Local Sponsor must be either a Singapore Citizen(SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident(SPR)
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph (to be pasted on the top right-hand corner of Form 14)
- Duly completed Form V39I signed by the local sponsor (Malaysians are not required to complete this form)
- Letter of support from the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
- Applicant’s travel document (e.g. passport) with at least 6 months validity. A copy of the travel document personal particulars page must be submitted to Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA)
- Applicant’s Disembarkation/Embarkation (D/E) card with a valid Visit Pass granted on entry into Singapore
- The Local Sponsor’s Identity Card (a copy of the NRIC must be submitted to ICA)
- A brief write-up indicating:
- Objective of your stay
- Area of business interest
- Preliminary business idea
- Development strategy with proposed timeline and operations plan
- Resume of your relevant skill(s) & work experience(s)
- Any other additional information to support the application (if any)
- Application for Letter of Support from EDB (Outcome will be mailed to the Singapore correspondence address indicated on the Application Form)
- Application for Long Term Visit Pass for Entrepreneurs with ICA