This visa facilitates the frequent entry of foreign entrepreneurs from countries that require a visa into Singapore. This visa is specifically suitable for you who are:
- Interested in exploring business opportunities in Singapore.
- Attending to business and investments in Singapore and travel to Singapore frequently.
By holding the visa, you may enter into Singapore as frequent as required, and stay for 14 to 30 days per visit, within the validity period of the visa, which is usually 1, 2 or 5 years.
- Completed Form 14A (original)
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph (to be pasted on the top right-hand corner of (Form 14A)
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport biodata page. Please ensure that the passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry
- Completed Form V39A (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application)¹
- Completed Form V52 (to be filled up by the Singapore company detailing the visit)
- Computer printout of the Singapore registered business entity’s detailed business profile (showing the names of all the directors / shareholders) from the Instant Information Service, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and printed within the last 3 months .
¹ Letter of Introduction (LOI) may be issued by a local contact in Singapore. For visa applicants attending business negotiation / discussion in Singapore, the local contact must be a Singapore registered business entity. The person acting on behalf of the business entity must be a Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident who is at least 21 years old. If you are not able to furnish a LOI from a local contact, you may approach your Embassy to issue a LOI to support your visa application.